Thursday, March 5

It has been so nice having the studio this winter, last winter I was working outside with little ones or having to reschedule because of rain and it was not always ideal. It had been nice to have a back up for rainy days or just a place that mom can come in and relax while we do their session.
Yesterday I had a brother sister team in the studio, 2 years old and a 7 day old. Now keep in mind this combo could go really smoothly with lots of smiles and happy faces or it can be a crazy mix of crying, temper tantrums, giggles, screams, and if I am lucky a few smiles. These two were a dream, McKenna was just as bright and expressive as the last time I got to photograph her. I am looking forward to baby brother's future sessions and getting to watch them together.









No comments: